BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

kesetiaan

mya farish

My photo
hidup perlukan perubahan..manusia perlukan sayang,cinta dan kasih..takdir tuhan penentu jalan kehidupan

Jan 7, 2009

I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!

HAHAHAHA.. IT'S PRETTY FUNNY THAT YOU
OPENED this
because in the next seven days you
will:

* Have someone fall in love with you

* Find money you've been missing

* Your luck will change for the better
in all areas...love, happiness, job,
money,

BUT...first you will have to repost
this with 1 of these titles:

"I'm GAY"

"I got someone pregnant."

"I GOT ARRESTED AGAIN"

"Baby I want you back"

"Just to settle all the rumors...yes I did"

"finally im PREGNANT!!!"

"My wedding invitation"

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!"

"I got the job!.. I'm moving to Canada!"

"I miss him"

"I got the scholarship! I'm going to Seattle"

0 meronggeng: